Thank you for helping make Aspen Gay Ski Week 2022 the most successful Gay Ski Week to date for AspenOUT. AspenOUT exceeded financial goals, had record-breaking attendance throughout the week, sold out of the host hotel, and had a waitlist of over 600 unique names for tickets and passes. Digitally, we drove more traffic to our website, social media sites and text messaging than ever before. We will continue marketing your brand throughout 2022 through our digital assets.
AGSW gave over 1000 general admission gift bags, 100 VIP gift bags, and 3000 vaccine bracelets. We had over 3000 people in town to celebrate Aspen Gay Ski Week. Numbers are calculated from hotel sales, lift ticket sales, event sales, pass sales, and the total number of people that came into our free events that we tracked through wrist bands and clickers. Our booking partner has confirmed that we did the highest number of lift ticket sales in the history of AGSW and revenue at all of our Apres Ski bars at the Limelight Hotel. All of the feedback we have received is very positive and has set the groundwork for 2023!
Red Bull Activations Onsite Activations:
- – Red Bull cooler in Limelight Hospitality Suite w/complimentary Red Bull
- – Red Bull branded satellite bar in Limelight Hotel Apres Ski Wed-Sat
- – Red Bull on Apres Ski Drink Menu at Limelight
- – Red Bull and Dano’s tequila tasting at Mi Chola
- – Complimentary Red Bull and premium bar placement at VIP JP Morgan/Chase Bank Art Museum Event
- – Bob The Drag Queen & Monet X Change gifted Red Bull
- – Premium placement on tables at AGSW Signature Event Downhill Competition
- – Red Bull Menus at Top of Mountain Party for cash bar
- – Complimentary Red Bull for all VIPs at Top of Mountain Party
- – Red Bull premium mixer at the finale Pool Party
One of our biggest goals set in 2021 was to educate our supporters on what AspenOUT does locally for our community and nationally for other non-profits in the form of grant money. We succeeded in this goal by bringing in more individual donors and sponsorship revenue than ever before. This success allows us to grant money scholarships and provide more accessible mental health counseling for youth and their families in our community.
AGSW was able to reach over 96,000+ combined online views during AGSW 2022. These are highly targeted LGBTQ+ community members. We aim for the top 10% income brackets through the week with our social media outlets, over 12k people through direct email marketing, 8,362 highly targeted unique users on our website between December 1st, 2020 and January 31st, 2021, 200+ people onsite in Aspen through MMS text messaging.
We look forward to working with you to exceed our goals even further for 2023!