Alternative Events and activities to do in Aspen during the Winter
Experience all that The Little Nell has to offer during our AGSW 2023 kick-off brunch with Drag Queen Bingo, hosted by none other than the sassy clown in a gown herself, all the way from San Diego, it’s She, Her, Me, Ms. Mariam T. Doors open at 10:00 AM with games starting at 11:00 AM.
This beautifully crafted brunch will include morning eats and options of Santa Julia Sparkling Rose, Kettle One Botanicals, mimosas, Bloody Marys, or Bloody Marias located in the Grand Salon at The Little Nell.
This is a special separate ticketed fundraising event presented by AGSW, The Little Nell, and ACRA to benefit the non-profit AspenOUT. Sponsored in part by Ketel One and Don Julio.
Reusable Bingo cards will be available separately for purchase during the brunch via cash or card for $25.
Aspen, Colorado is a popular winter destination known for its ski resorts, outdoor recreational activities, and cultural events. During the winter season, there are many activities to enjoy in Aspen, including:
- Skiing and snowboarding: Aspen is home to four ski resorts: Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk, and Snowmass. Each resort offers a variety of runs for skiers and snowboarders of all levels.
- Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing: If you prefer a more low-key way to enjoy the snow, you can try snowshoeing or cross-country skiing on one of the many trails in the area.
- Ice skating: The Aspen Ice Garden is a popular spot for ice skating and hockey.
- Shopping and dining: Aspen has a variety of shopping and dining options, including high-end boutiques and fine dining restaurants.
- Cultural events: Aspen hosts a variety of cultural events during the winter, including the Aspen Music Festival and School and the Aspen Ideas Festival.
- Hot springs: The area around Aspen has several hot springs, where you can relax and soak in the warm waters.
- Dog sledding: If you want to try something truly unique, consider taking a dog sledding tour through the snowy landscape.
Overall, Aspen is a great destination for anyone looking to enjoy the winter outdoors, whether you’re a seasoned skier or simply looking to take in the beauty of the season.